Showing all 5 results
Dogs love to lick their paws, in fact some dogs can be a bit obsessive when it comes to licking. You can feel confident knowing every last ingredient that goes into WashBar Paw Balm is completely safe – if your dog licks it off, just reapply. The 100% Natural Ingredients are safe on your skin as well. WashBar Paw Balm uses an exciting combination of oils in organic beeswax to create a balm which is ideal to use when paws have become dry or damaged through heat, cold or general hard work.
Original WashBar Soap For Dogs
- Excellent solution for an everyday clean but gentle enough to use on a variety of skin conditions
- Gentle on skin problems while soothing sensitive, irritated or itchy skin
- Lemon-scented tea tree oils is a natural calmer, making it ideal for dogs who find bath time stressful
- Help with fleas, ticks and lice. Customers tell us it clears up fleas & lice immediately, and ticks fall off within a day of washing
- Economical to use – one bar is equivalent of over 600ml of liquid shampoo
- Washing a dog is so much easier with a bar of soap. It frees up one hand to hold the dog, and it is easier to wash the underside of your dog – gravity isn’t working against you.
Rated 5.00 out of 5€9.00
Horse & Hound Shampoo Bar
We’ve made the bars a generous size so they are easy to use on large animals.
- Perfect for skin disorders and problems including fungal infections, inflammation and irritation
- Helps soothe itchy skin
- Knocks ticks, lice and fleas off your animal
- Helps clear up mud fever, rain scald and ring worm
- Brightens whites without purple or orange hands after giving them a wash
- No need for separate shampoos for different coat colours. Our shampoo bar brings out the best in all coats – whether light or dark – and leaves them shiny, soft and smelling great
- A great way to wash your horse – it won’t leak in your tack bag, you won’t lose half the bottle when the horse kicks it over part way through the wash
- Easy to use and gentle on your hands (perfect for humans who get eczema, dermatitis or other skin problems)
- There’s the equivalent of over a litre of liquid shampoo in each and every bar
Our new 100% Natural Puppy Shampoo is just that, no sulfates, no parabens, no palm oil derivatives, no synthetic fragrances and it’s completely biodegradable We keep getting asked for a gentle shampoo for puppies. We’ve always said that any of our products are suitable for puppies, but we’ve started using Argan oil in some of our new product development and loved it so much decided to put it in a shampoo just for puppies. We’ve used Saponified Olive and Coconut oils to create a low foaming lather that rinses out easily. Added Argan oil to nourish the puppy’s skin and essential oils of Lavender and Manuka for skin and coat health. Lavender is known for its soothing and calming properties. We use Lavandula angustifolia Pacific Blue which was developed for NZ conditions – ours is sourced direct from a spray free grower. Manuka of course is known for its natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Natural Flea Repellent
We love dogs. Sadly fleas do too. WashBar 100% Natural Flea Repellent for Dogs helps keep fleas away from your dog and is suitable for all ages and breeds, including pregnant and mothering dogs.
- Ideal for dogs that react to conventional topical treatments
- For owners who don’t want to use a chemical treatment or are concerned about the cumulative effect it may have on the health of their dogs
- Use on its own or in combination with traditional flea treatments if required
- Non-toxic - safe on dogs and around humans (especially the little ones!)
- This bottle is small, but mighty. It’s incredibly economical with 40 - 50 applications in every bottle